2011年1月3日星期一

First met you - is the playground of the campus

First met you - is the playground of the campus

This is the year of the fall, this summer, I watered with the sweat and the huge growth of thick trees, abandon it gave me a piece of dark green leaves to the good of Wuxi City, a middle school. The first embrace all primary school memories and the door into the unknown, with curious mind, with yearning.
Qiuyang sympathy with the new semester, touch me, even though the face of an alien world, I still somewhat warm, because I mind carrying those precious memories. Keep your eyes open, I've found in the "fast class" ranks in my name and would like to ask where my class, but dared not speak, because of fear, as strange, because my memories of those who tie him down. With their feelings, where I quickly found the class room, is a fate? Or some memories of the second will be the starting point in the interpretation of my life? My intuition would remind me step by step to down here.
Into unfamiliar classrooms, desks and chairs in place, new blackboard, one by one unfamiliar face, I feel like it is so not used to, I will be the first agent was twisting the board side, trying to avoid the new look of my classmates eyes, do not know they have no interest in watching me ... ... Military training is a transition to a junior high school students must go through the pain of training, I have to go through. The autumn sun at this time not so modest, she degeneration, and the release of his whole body heat to stimulate my skin, sweat like a water pipe out of control, constantly across my neck, wetting my clothes, summer the unique-ness of the body constantly intruded, like many flies in my ear singing symphony, how I desire to former friends, former teachers are now able to use the intimate side of my eyes, gentle words encourage me will lose confidence in it! But no, I can only patience ... ... finally coming to a rest time, we do not class it? Why he was not cheering for our side of the child it? Where do his children? He will be how to deal with us? ... ... Continue to implant a series of questions about my little girl a simple heart. Students seem very gregarious, is to want to integrate themselves into the new collective, in order not to be ignored, can only try to show their side of the most touching, so the first meeting to win people's heart! Hypocrisy! I chose to snub them at the same time, it meant to be left out ... ... they looked at the students quickly transform the role of a good junior high school students, something happy to talk, smiling faces that looked particularly smug under the autumn sun , "the guy who does not remember!" I stand aside and looked at them disdainfully. Suddenly a ray of autumn wind swept, good burst of cool! I was destined to the autumn and this sad one, I want to now turned into a wisp of autumn, playfully hair crunching those guys about it, and then fly away, fly away forever, to follow my own memories ... ... most true inner voice constantly calls me, drove me to go and new classmates, I admit, I do heart, and I really want to get away from everything, to show their positive side, and students together to speak their minds! However, the cowardly, panic, strange ... ... like an invisible net, imprisoned my heart, I can not take that step and watch emits multicolored light of their youth, playing happily. No one will pay attention to me, no one will ignore me, only the autumn sun laughing at me, only the autumn wind to keep me company ... ... because, I just gave birth to a girl Qiu, Qiu heart is always only love ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论